About Personal Training
Our Mission Is To Bring Strength, Fitness And Happiness To The People. Our One Of A Kind Facility Coupled With Passionate Instructors + Health Professionals Guide Clients Through An Inspirational, Effective And Results Based Fitness Experience That’s Designed To Benefit The Body, Mind And Soul.
Our experienced personal trainers will create a tailored programme specific to your goal whilst guiding your through your journey.
First Time Combo + Assessment
Do I Need A Personal Trainer
How long you need a PT will depend on your goal. If you’re new to the gym or want to learn specific equipment, you’ll need less time than if you’re training to boost performance or preparing for a competition, race etc.
There are several benefits of personal training. These include:
- Teaching you the correct form: A personal trainer will guide you on how to perform exercises correctly and safely. If you’re new to the gym or new to lifting weights, getting the technique right is vital.
- Hold an objective eye: When working out alone, you can’t always tell if you need to adjust your posture, position, or range of movement. Personal trainers monitor your form during your training and correct you if necessary.
- Knowledge and experience: PTs must stay up to date with industry trends and training methods, which will save you time from doing all the research yourself.
- Push your limits: Personal trainers are passionate and supportive, but they’ll also challenge and motivate you to push yourself further.
- Hold you accountable: Sometimes, the toughest battle is getting to the gym. A personal trainer will hold you accountable; it’s not so easy to cancel the gym if you have a personal training session.
- Design a training programme: Personal trainers will create a tailored training programme to suit your needs, abilities and goals. For example, if your goal is to lose weight, your programme will include specific weight-loss exercises.Your personal trainer will monitor and adapt your plan based on your progress.
Walk in for a free consultation
Personal Training – single session
Diet & Workout plan
4 one on one PT Sessions
Diet & Workout plan
10 one on one PT Sessions